Friday, November 11, 2016

The Berenstain Bears Christmas Fun - Book Review

The Berenstain Bears come to life this holiday season 
with puzzles, activity pages, and more than 50 reusable stickers 
in The Berenstain Bears’ Christmas Fun Sticker and Activity Book.

Featuring Papa, Mama, Brother, Sister, and Honey 
and the rest of the Bear Country gang, 
kids are sure to find lots to do helping Honey Bear 
find the missing piece of the Bear family Nativity scene, 
doing crosswords and word searches with Brother and Sister, 
and even helping out at the Christmas Eve service at Chapel in the Woods.




My Thoughts
Even at 30-years-old I'm still enjoying The Berenstain Bears.
I got this fun little book to do with my son
and I must say that it's the perfect activity book to enjoy with your little ones.

The focus of the book is on Jesus Christ
and the fact that He is the true meaning for Christmas.
It teaches children about the joy of Christmas
and it reminds them that the most precious gift of all during this season
is the birth of Jesus - our Savior.

The activities are very enjoyable and they range from 
crosswords, word searches, connect-the-dots, 
coloring pages, mazes, word coding, sticker fun, and more.
A great book for 3 - 8-year-olds.
Although I am 30-years-old and I loved this book as much as my son
so maybe there is no age limit!

 ** I was given a complimentary copy of this book from BookLook Bloggers
for an honest review. 
All thoughts are my own and no other compensation was received. **

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a fun review, dear Stephanie! I grew up loving the Berenstain Bears, and I saw you're never too old to have a little fun!

I so enjoyed stopping by this evening and just wanted to say that your last post was so beautiful. My friend, you are such a beautiful blessing in the world of blogging. I appreciate all of your posts, the teacup exchanges and all the encouragement and truth I find on your blog....I'm thankful to know you! Coming to your little corner of the web and perusing your lovely posts is like sitting in the company of a good friend over a cuppa tea...{{smiles}}

Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend ♥ With much love and hugs!

doodles n daydreams said...

This looks like a really fun book for everyone, and if it has the true story of Christmas all the better.
Stephanie, thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers regarding my Mum, they are really appreciated.

Diana

krishna said...

When my son was in kindergarten he finished all the Berenstain bear book... Now he is grade 3 , still watches them in youtube. Still he is crazy about Berenstain bears.. :)

Shoregirl said...

Used to read B. Bears to my daughter when she was little -- now I'm waiting to read them to great-nephews!

Kim said...

What a lot of fun this book looks. How wonderful for you and your son to enjoy the activities together. I remember reading Berenstain books to my girls when they were little, they always invited oodles of fun conversation and special times.

mamasmercantile said...

Such a fun way to learn about the true meaning of Christmas.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello my dear friend! I've missed you so! I had an early morning week of dashing off to work that I may have missed some of your posts. I have never read this book though I know it's popular. I probably should read it myself; just because you are advanced in years doesn't mean you can't enjoy a children's book! I hope you are well.

KimM said...

Oh, what a wonderful gift. I think I'll order two.....
Thank you for the review and heads up.
xxx

Linda @ A La Carte said...

We love Berenstain Bears here! I am going to get this to share with Tiger!! Thanks for the great review! I love that it focus's on Jesus at Christmas. Hugs.

Tamara said...

This sounds like a really sweet book. I'm always looking for books for my grandkids! Your review was very helpful. I found it on Amazon and it will be a fun and meaningful addition to their holiday quiet time. Have a blessed day, Sweet friend!

Hugs and love,
Tamara

Margie said...

You had me at stickers! I'll have to remember this book when my god son is older...

Red Rose Alley said...

What a wonderful activity book, and how nice that you get to spend time with your son and work on all the activities in there. And I love coloring books!! You know, I used to read The Berenstain Bears to my kids when they were little, and to this day, I still have the books. They were my favorite children's books of all. I love the fact that this book focuses on the true meaning of Christmas. :)

love, ~Sheri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...