Monday, February 20, 2017

Presidents Day Sale at Rose Petal Blessings


Good Monday morning!
I am just popping in to let you know that I am offering you,
sweet and wonderful friends of mine,
25% off your order of $20.00 or more
today only!

Please take advantage of this coupon, dear ones.
For those of you who live in the USA
you can also enjoy free shipping.

This offer expires at midnight tonight.



Below you will find several new handmade items
that I just listed in my shop.


Tote bags and zippered pouches





Tea related goodies




Pocket Cards for birthdays and Mother's Day




Tea Bag Wallets for any occasion




Lavender Sachets




Fabric Envelopes with a sachet and tag tucked inside.
A perfect little gift for someone special.



And you will also find ALL of the Valentine's Day goodies
and a few other handmade items have been marked down by 20% - 30%.

I would love for you to stop by 

Happy Monday to you, friends!
I will "see" you on Wednesday.

17 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello sweetest one! How lovely are the works of your hands, always made in love. Happy day!

Prunella Pepperpot said...

A happy Monday to you too dear Stephanie. Your tote bags are stunning!! Some great Mothers Day gifts :)

mamasmercantile said...

Such beautiful makes, always a delight to visit.

Debbie said...

i want to tell all your readers how very lovely your hand crafted items are. the fabrics are so lovely and the craftsman ship is just perfection!!! everything you order is packaged with love!!

Chris Lally said...

Always beautiful! Wonderful ideas for Mothers Day gifts!

Roberta Celestina said...

Dear friend Stephanie,

what lovely works you've done!

Have a lovely week,
Roberta

hobbyloes said...

All your hand crafted works are so lovely.
Have a nice week!

Margie said...

The Anne of Green Gables fabric is too cute!

Tonight, I'm watching Part 2 of the new Anne of Green Gables series which was filmed around my friend's town.

Next month, another Anne series will be premiering. I'll also check out this new show, but the original movies with Megan Follows will always be my favourite.

Sandy said...

I love a good sale and you do make the prettiest things!!!
sandy xx

Debbie Harris said...

You are so sweet having this sale. Your shop is filled with some gorgeous items, Stephanie.
With Mother's Day approaching soon it's nice to see you have some lovelies available. :-)
Your Ann of Green Gables material is darling!

Enjoy this beautiful day~

Debbie Harris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lowcarb team member said...

Hello Stephanie and Happy Monday.
Great gift ideas you show here ...

All the best Jan

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, those pocket cards are sweet, and I love that blue tote bag. I think blue tea cups are the prettiest. The lavender sachets and hearts are cute too. Your etsy shop is filled with lots of wonderful goodies, Stephanie.

Have a blessed week, sweet friend. It's raining like crazy here.

love, ~Sheri

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, I do wish I had the energy to shop in your shop tonight, but I will try another time. You are so talented and I love your sweet treasures...
Spring time weather we are having, but I do pray for some moisture for a green spring...
Blessings, Roxy

Tamago said...

Such beautiful items! I love the tea bag wallets. They are super adorable :-) Have a wonderful day, Stephanie!

Cheryl said...

Eeeeek...everything is so cute!!!

SpicingUpIdaho said...

Your talents, dear Stephanie, know no bounds! I don't know how you do it, but your sewing projects just get cuter and more delightful! I love those fabric rosettes you are making! Have you a tutorial on those? Your Anne of Green Gables fabric totes are absolutely precious! I love them! Happy hugs to you today dear friend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...