Monday, September 04, 2017

Happy Labor Day, Friends!

Happy Labor Day, 
sweet friends!
I hope your day is simply delightful and ever so relaxing.

Two things I wanted to let you know. . .
I wanted to apologize for my lack of hymn posts
for the last two Sundays.
I shared with you that my laptop was giving me fits,
and while some days it worked okay, other days it didn't work at all.
My hard drive finally crashed in my Toshiba
so just recently my hubby and I went laptop shopping
and we purchased a Lenovo Yoga 720 2-in-1.
So far I am loving it!
If any of you have this model or even a different Lenovo model
I would love to hear your thoughts.
So I say all that to let you know that with a new laptop
my posts and blog visiting should return to normal
since everything is working well again.
Thank you for your patience, my friends.

Also, I wanted to let you know that everything in my Etsy shop
is 20% off right now until Wednesday, the 6th.
And please remember that I offer free shipping to all USA residents.




I hope you have a splendid day and
I will "see" you on Wednesday.
Love and hugs!

18 comments:

Weekend-Windup said...

Yes, Lenovo Laptop is good. It has long life as well.

Happy Labor Day!!!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Stop tempting me with your shop sales!! I really love the utensil holders. It seems like every time I go there I see NEW things I've missed. Have a great day and enjoy that laptop!

Wandering Wren said...

Arghhhh Computer problems - they are the bain of my life too. Hope you had a great Labor Day weekend.
Wren x

mamasmercantile said...

Good to hear you are posting again, I have missed your sweet Sunday posts.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Glad to hear that you bought a new computer! I just took mine in for a check up after 2 months and it had junk on it already. I think that might be the key to longevity. I had a Lenovo computer once....a refurbished one, but it was great.
Happy Labor Day!

Tamago said...

I once had Lenovo laptop. It worked very well. Glad you like yours :-)
Happy Labor Day, Stephanie!

Gina said...

Happy Labor Day, Stephanie!

tealady said...

I have had my Lenovo for about 6 years now and I have never had an issue with it yet.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Stephanie, Hope you enjoyed a nice long holiday weekend. My hubby has a Lenova for business and loves it. His is the Lenova Yoga 2 in 1 Intel i7 Ultra book Solid State. He's had it two years and no issues. It's really a good laptop and I think you are going to love it.
Best wishes for a wonderful new week and Happy September. Love your pretty shop goodies. Blessings always my friend. xo

Kate said...

Technology can be so temperamental at times. Frustrating isn't it? So glad that you were able to get a new laptop.
I just had a look around your Etsy shop. You have so many lovely things! Have a great week!
Kate

Regine Karpel said...

Blessings.

Lowcarb team member said...

I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend ...

All the best Jan

krishna said...

Hope you had a wonderful Labor day...

Creations By Cindy said...

I hope your Labor day was nice for you dear lady. I actually worked around the house and didn't do too much of anything to be honest. It seemed nice to be lazy and feel good about it. LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Conniecrafter said...

So glad to hear that you have a new laptop and that you are loving it, I had never heard of that brand so I can't say. Hope it ends up being a good long lasting machine for you :) Hope you and your family had a nice relaxing weekend, we have been ever so busy but seeing a whole lot of new places we haven't seen before. We are now in New Mexico, and will be heading home tomorrow, hopefully we can do the drive in two days :)

Magpie's Mumblings said...

So glad that your computer woes are at an end and you're up and running once again. I never thought we would become so dependent on our computers but it's amazing how much we miss them when they're acting up.

roth phallyka said...

Have a great day and enjoy that laptop!


หีฟิต

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Oh how fun to have a new laptop! I need a new one as well, but for now, I am going to keep going on this old one as long as I can. It is getting harder and harder because of security issues. I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day sale :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...